Wednesday, November 21, 2007

3 or 4 Things

I was rearranging some elements on the left hand sidebar today and was thinkin' about gettin' rid of my tab of Netvibes IDT 516 Blogs. Then I remembered how it actually helped me out at work. Where I work there's restraints on what we can access. Blogs are one thing that is blocked from access by employees. So, Dr. West's links can't be accessed either. The strange thing is, is that I can at least see the front page of the blogs from my tab of IDT 516 blogs. Sometimes I can even navigate into it a bit but usually that just kicks a block on the page. But I've been able to retrieve some bits of information over the last week or two as a result. That's been a beneficial mistake. I think I'll leave the link up there awhile longer.

There was a quote on the in-house tv they call "Channel 9." by Conrad Hilton I've been noticin' this month, "Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit."

I've removed the Fire In The Belly pics. The band now has its own blog, fireinthebelly4.blogspot.com/
as does the duo I play in, Lost In The Weeds (links also on the left hand sidebar under Bands...watch for friends bands!)

Completed the Rubric today. It contains 72 pieces of criteria in 6 categories under Dr. West's 3 headings. It may be overkill!!!
I hope not.
The categories are:
Instructional Design
Syllabus
Content
Presentation Design
Look
Work
Interaction Design
Learner Engagement
Assessment

No comments: