Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Completed Rubric Question Selection

Pretty well finished up the question selection for the Rube today...added some assessment related questions. One last look at the verbage and it'll be ready to apply to some courses. Maybe if I'm fortunate I'll get some of that done before Thanksgiving Day but if not Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday are the target days. Hope to have the writing completed earlier than the due date. That's the plan but life events happen and ya just never know.

Here's a new construction proposed for New Orleans.(This image comes from Worth1000.com where you can see some very creative and talented Photoshop work!)

3 comments:

Jim West said...

Looks like you are almost finished. I look forward to seeing what you have.

Unknown said...

gettin' there...couldn't get into the classes that Sue McDaniel offered to let me evaluate. But Kim Anderson offered to let me evaluate an online course she's developed and taught at Kirkwood Community College in Cedar Rapids. Gonna get on that tonight.

faith said...

I would vote for that new construction proposal....kinda cool. Then Adam burst my bubble and said, "Honey, they have such a high water table that water from the ground would just seep right up that drain." My response....so who cares!!