Monday, October 6, 2008

Lost My Way

Up until last Friday, I'd lost my way, it seems. Lost the fire, zeal, drive, enthusiasm, etc. Then, last Friday, I attended a keynote presentation, "Emerging Technologies Delivering Education to the World," by Raymond Schroeder, Professor Emeritus of Communication, Director of the Office of Technology-Enhanced Learning, University of Illinois at Springfield. It was a great presentation that helped to revive my interest in and be excited about the subject of Web 2.0. Or, at least part of it.

Then, over the last few hours I've visited Mike Wesch's Digital Ethnography site, viewed the videos, especially enjoyed A Portal to Media Literacy and become even more fired up at a time when I haven't been as fired up...the subject excites me...is constantly changing...at a very fast rate...so much more to learn...at a really fun time to learn!

No comments: